By submitting the application I declare that:
1. I know the regulations of the 16th International Extreme Walking Marathon KIERAT 2019 and I agree to comply with them;
2. I take part in the marathon on my own responsibility and shall not demand from the organizers any compensation in case of any health damages or material losses;
3. My health allows me to start in the mountain walking marathon over a distance of 100 km;
4. Personal, address and contact details given above are true.
I agree to:
1. the use and processing of my personal data for purposes related to the organization of the KIERAT marathon pursuant to the RODO regulations;
2. presentation of my image in informational and promotional materials related to the KIERAT marathon.
You may apply using the online application form or by post at the following address:
Biuro Turystyczne "LimaTur",
34-600 Limanowa, ul. M. Mordarskiego 6,
with the note KIERAT 2019.
The applications will be accepted till May 20 current year.
Any applications received after that date do not guarantee obtaining full services and may be accepted only after individual arrangements with the organizers.
The application becomes valid as from the moment of paying the participation fee.
The number of places is limited - 800 people.
Participation fee is 80 PLN per person and should be paid on the following bank account:
B.T. LIMATUR, 34-600 Limanowa, ul. M. Mordarskiego 6,
BS Limanowa 24 8804 0000 0070 0002 2552 0006,
The grid "payment title" should contain the name KIERAT 2019 as well as the name and surname of the participant the payment is made for. If one transfer is made for several participants (max. 3), their names and surnames should be specified. The participation fee for the participants with their own tCard, pCard, SI-Card6 or newer is decreased by 5 PLN. The participation fee shall be paid till 29th April current year.
After this date the participation fee will increase by 30 PLN.
The confirmation of payment should be presented at registration in the competition office. .
To pay the participation fee during registration, the participants are obligated to get the organizers approval (e-mail: email@example.com).
In case of resigning from the participation in the marathon you must immediately inform the organizers about it by filling in the resignation form, by phone or by email. In case of resigning before May 20, the participation fee will be refunded with deduction of 15 PLN handling fee. The participation fee for those who will resign after startlist closing is not refunded.